July 17th, 2015
Issue 12 of the Aperture Photography App is Now Available
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Here’s a look inside Issue 12:
● An excerpt from one of Mary Ellen Mark’s last projects Mary Ellen Mark on the Portrait and the Moment
● Letters from Sally Mann on process that originally appeared in Aperture magazine #138, from 1995.
● A portfolio of Polaroids by Nobuyoshi Araki that appeared in Aperture #219, Summer 2015, “Tokyo.”
● An inside look at the printing of Jimmy DeSana’s Suburban, out this fall from Aperture
● A review of Josef Astor at Participant Inc. by William J. Simmons
Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free– subscribers have new issues delivered to their device automatically. Select articles later appear here, on the Aperture blog. Click here to download the app today!