July 31st, 2015
Issue 13 of the Aperture Photography App is Now Available
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Here’s a look inside Issue 13:
● An excerpt from Edward Weston’s Flame of Recognition.
● A report from Krakow Photomonth 2015.
● Highlights from From Bauhaus to Buenos Aires: Grete Stern and Horacio Coppola.
● Aperture staff picks for summer exhibitions.
● From the archive: an interview with Richard Learoyd.
Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free– subscribers have new issues delivered to their device automatically. Select articles later appear here, on the Aperture blog. Click here to download the app today!