December 18th, 2015
Issue 22 of the Aperture Photography App is Now Available
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Here’s a look inside Issue 22:
● A review of Laura El-Tantawy’s new photobook from from the latest issue of the The PhotoBook Review
● An excerpted essay on Helena Almeida from the “Performance Issue” of Aperture magazine
● A preview of adorable cat photographs from Walter Chandoha: The Cat Photographer
● A conversation between David Campany and Aperture magazine’s managing editor, Brendan Wattenberg
● A review of Musée d’Orsay and Musée de l’Orangerie’s new exhibition, Qui a peur des femmes photographes?
Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free– subscribers have new issues delivered to their device automatically. Select articles later appear here, on the Aperture blog. Click here to download the app today!