The magazine of photography and ideas
Issue 17 of the Aperture Photography App is Now Available
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free on iTunes.
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Here’s a look inside Issue 17:
● A Redux column from “The Interview Issue” of Aperture magazine about Photography: Venice ’79
● An excerpted conversation between Don McCullin and Fred Ritchin from the Summer 2009 issue of Aperture magazine
● An essay by Stanley Wolukau-Wanambwa on recent photobooks about African subjects
● A preview of images and an excerpted essay from Richard Learoyd’s recently published monograph Day for Night
● An Aperture Beat on Richard Misrach’s talk with Aperture staff about his forthcoming book, Border Cantos
Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free– subscribers have new issues delivered to their device automatically. Select articles later appear here, on the Aperture blog. Click here to download the app today!
Announcing Aperture magazine's fall 2020 issue