Issue 20 of the Aperture Photography App is Now Available
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Here’s a look inside Issue 20:
● An excerpted essay written by New Museum curator Lauren Cornell from the “Performance Issue” of Aperture magazine
● A preview of questions and answers from Hank Willis Thomas’s Question Bridge: Black Males in America
● A gallery of images and an excerpt from the title essay from Photography Is Magic
● A Publisher Profile of Ania Natęcka from the latest issue of the The PhotoBook Review
● A review of John Divola’s “Despite Intentions” exhibition written by William J. Simmons
Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free– subscribers have new issues delivered to their device automatically. Select articles later appear here, on the Aperture blog. Click here to download the app today!