The magazine of photography and ideas
Issue 8 of the Aperture Photography App Now Available
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device.
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Inside issue 8, our readers can find:
● A conversation between celebrated Japanese photographer Kikuji Kawada and historian of the Japanese photobook Ryuichi Kaneko, on The Map
● A review of Tate Britain’s first-ever exhibition to focus on a living photographer, Nick Waplington’s photographs of Alexander McQueen, Working Process
● From the latest issue of The PhotoBook Review: Max Pinckers’ Will They Sing Like Raindrops or Leave Me Thirsty
● A look inside Richard Misrach’s new book, The Mysterious Opacity of Other Beings
● A behind-the-scenes look at Emmet Gowin’s exhibition at the Morgan Library and Museum
Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free. Select articles later appear here, on the Aperture blog. Click here to download the app today!