The magazine of photography and ideas
Issue 21 of the Aperture Photography App is Now Available
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Here’s a look inside Issue 20.
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Here’s a look inside Issue 21:
● An excerpted essay by Kaelen Wilson-Goldie from the “Performance Issue” of Aperture magazine
● A preview of images from the newly remastered edition of Joel Meyerowitz’s Cape Light
● An Aperture Beat on the design trends noticed in this year’s PhotoBook Awards
● A round up of design books to know from the latest issue of the The PhotoBook Review
● A review of the Guggenheim’s new exhibition, Photo-Poetics: An Anthology
Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free– subscribers have new issues delivered to their device automatically. Select articles later appear here, on the Aperture blog. Click here to download the app today!
Announcing Aperture magazine's fall 2020 issue