The magazine of photography and ideas
Issue 9 of the Aperture Photography App Now Available
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device.
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Here’s a look inside Issue 9:
● Tokyo-based-curator Ivan Vartanian offers a look inside Japanese photography magazines from the 60s, 70s, and 80s
● Mary Ellen Mark’s life and work is remembered by her collaborators, colleagues, and friends
● A report from the newly opened Shanghai Center of Photography
● From The PhotoBook Review 008, Kira Josefsson on Philip Gefter’s Wagstaff: Before and After Mapplethorpe
● A look at the redesigned and expanded version of Berenice Abbott: Aperture Masters of Photography
Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free– subscribers have new issues delivered to their device automatically. Select articles later appear here, on the Aperture blog. Click here to download the app today!
Announcing Aperture magazine's fall 2020 issue