The magazine of photography and ideas
Issue 7 of the Aperture Photography App is Now Available
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device.
The new issue of the Aperture Photography App is now available to download on your iOS device. Inside Issue 7 our readers can find:
● Where in the World is Aperture? an interview with Aperture’s exhibitions manager, Annette Booth.
● From the upcoming Summer 2015 issue of Aperture magazine: LaToya Ruby Frazier’s favorite anythings
● An interview from The PhotoBook Review on Jason Fulford’s madcap book events
● An archival interview with Daido Moriyama
● A Q&A on Chance and Photography, a new book from Robin Kelsey that explores the accident and the camera
Every issue of the Aperture Photography App is free: select articles later appear here on the Aperture Blog. Click here to download the app today!
Announcing Aperture magazine's fall 2020 issue